“Leaders spend 10% of their time recruiting and the other 90% making up for recruiting mistakes.”

- Mads Faurholt-Jorgensen

Optimize
your talent.

Designed to deliver the proven data and objective behavioral insights your company needs, a partnership with us is backed by science and long-term strategy.

No more guessing games when hiring. No more wasted resources or underperformance. Just insights and information you can count on to drive REAL results. It’s that simple.

Strong Leadership
& Team Members

Easy, Stress-Free
Recruitment

Enhanced Efficiency
& Performance

Increased Employee
Retention Rate

Higher Profits &
More Savings

Enriched Culture &
Team Cohesion

52% of employees voluntarily exiting their jobs report that their manager could have done something to prevent them from leaving.”

From AI tools like The Predictive Index (PI) to personalized, high-performance training in critical areas, we offer a unique ability to help solve this problem and many other retention issues that are far too common.

If you’re struggling with it, we’ve seen it — and we have solutions available to fix it.

Tools and training for ANY problem.

The Predictive
Index (PI)

More than 8,000 businesses around the world use PI tools to help simplify hiring and retain productive, efficient, and aligned employees. Based on your team’s needs, we’ll work with you to turn PI’s science-driven data into team-based solutions.

Start Seeing Results
Leadership &
Team Training

Regardless of position, everyone is capable of improvement. From C-suite executives to new hires, your entire company can benefit from higher engagement, improved performance, and stronger culture. Our cohesion workshops and training sessions are designed to help you reach goals by promoting unity and understanding at every level.

Start Training
Strategic
Planning

Implementing successful long-term strategies is a sure way to save time, money, and headaches. With years of proven retention experience, our team is readily available to help leaders achieve goals through strategic planning sessions and tools like the Entrepreneurial Operating System® (EOS®).

Start Planning
Ongoing
Consultation

We’ll be here to check in every step of the way. Ongoing consultation allows us to absorb any problems firsthand, plan proactively, interpret scientific team data, train leaders to prevent future issues from arising, and help your company adapt to unforeseen challenges.

Start a Convo

“I believe that the winning combination of CLG and PI have increased our retention and improved the fulfillment of our employee’s careers and quality of life!”

– Kendall Pence, Director of Talent & Culture at C.L. Services

Decades of specialized experience.

There are so many ways to benefit from our solutions, no matter your industry. But after decades of serving clients and solving problems, we’ve become especially passionate about growing people and businesses in these key industries…

Construction
Financial Services
Manufacturing
Logistics

Clear the way for big results
and a brighter future!

Ready to take the next step on your team’s path to success? We’re here for you. Fill out the form below or call (877) 254.0004 to get started today.

Name*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
Take Assessment
Cookie Notice

This site uses technical and analytical cookies to ensure we give you the best experience on our website. Privacy Policy